One thing is for sure, there's nothing like the unconditional love of our four legged friends. As I type, Teddy is leaning his little chin on my lap, his warm furry tail wagging (amongst some barking too!). You can't beat it.
The special bond between humans and dogs is quite incredible - and we know you don't really need an excuse to spoil them, but with Valentines Day just around the corner we thought we'd put together a selection of our top gifts for you and your top dog this month.
1. The Queen Bee Harness by Teddy Maximus from £52 - designed to turn heads for the dog that deserves to be spoilt
2. The Melody Pink & Grey Coat from £44.99 - stay dry in style
3. A Personalised Map of a Memorable Dog Walk by Bryony Fripp from £54
4. Pink Shetland Wool Carrier by Teddy Maximus from £185 - travel in style
5. A Dog Friendly Stay at the Mandarin Oriental, Hyde Park - Ultimate Luxury
6. Personalised Neckerchief by Teddy Maximus from £19.99 - make it personal
7. Commission a truly special Pet Portrait by Lale Guralp - capture their personality by this talented lady from £45
8. Personalised Pink Dog Blanket by Teddy Maximus £29 - keep cosy & warm
9. Teddy Maximus Tote Bag from £150 - made with love in a London Leatherworks
10. ACME Gold Plated Whistle & Charm by Teddy Maximus £45 - practical & chic
11. Attend a live drawing fundraising event with @portraitpalsuk in aid of a dog charity - stay tuned for their 2020 dates here
We hope you have a wonderful Valentines with your four legged friend and loved ones and enjoy the inspiration above.
Holly & Teddy x